Vision Engineer (Leuven)
You’ll join the team that designs and builds vision systems for our internal R&D department.
You are part of a team that designs test, measurement, monitor & control systems in the field of agriculture and food. Your tasks will consist of software design with a focus on image and video processing. You will also be involved in data analysis projects.
You'll work on a few bigger projects at the same time, but will also be involved for expert advice on other projects when relevant. As we have a multidisciplinary team, you'll also be involved in discussions when there's interaction with mechanical, electronical or biological processes. This way, you'll be a valuable team player for actual products and projects.
- You have a solid foundation in computer vision.
- You have a master in ICT or Computer Sciences (or equivalent through experience).
- Knowledge of Python and C/C++ is an advantage.
- Knowledge of GPU programming is a plus.
- Any self-taught technical knowledge is an advantage.
- You have high standards and strive for perfection, but you also know how to be pragmatic in order to respect the deadlines and budget.
- You communicate well and are able to work in team.
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English is required (written and oral).
At Octinion you’ll become part of an innovative, challenging work environment with an entrepreneurial atmosphere. Since we are a young company the career opportunities are ample. We will give you the training you require to further develop your expertise and knowledge.
Mail us your CV and letter of application
Are you interested in a challenging job in a young and innovative atmosphere? Send in your CV and letter of application, mentioning the job you’re applying for to email@example.com. In case you still have questions or you want more information, you can always give us a call.