Software Engineer (Leuven)
You’ll join the team that designs test & measurement systems and autonomous vehicles for our internal R&D department. Your tasks will consist of software implementation and database design.
You are part of a team that designs test, measurement, monitor & control systems in the field of agriculture and food. Your tasks will consist of software implementation and database design. You will also be involved in data analysis projects.
- You have a Professional Bachelor in ICT or a Master in Industrial Sciences (or equivalent through experience)
- Experience with Java and SQL is required. Knowledge of Python, C/C++, IoT, LabView, and/or PLC programming is an advantage.
- Any self-taught technical knowledge is a strong advantage.
- You have high standards and strive for perfection, but you also know how to be pragmatic in order to respect the deadlines and budget.
- You communicate well and are able to work in team.
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English is required (written and oral).
At Octinion you will become part of an innovative, challenging work environment with an entrepreneurial atmosphere. Since we are a young company the career opportunities are ample. We will give you the training you require to further develop your expertise and knowledge. You'll work at our main office in Leuven.
Do you feel you would fit in our company, but you do not find yourself in the current openings? Feel free to make a spontaneous application by sending your CV and a letter of application to email@example.com.
Mail us your CV and letter of application
Are you interested in a challenging job in a young and innovative atmosphere? Send in your CV and letter of application, mentioning the job you’re applying for to firstname.lastname@example.org. In case you still have questions or you want more information, you can always give us a call.