You’ll design mechanical systems for our internal R&D department in which we are developing our own products
As a Mechanical Engineer, you’re a part of the mechanical team that designs mechanical systems for the agro & food industry. At Octinion we always work multidisciplinary, so within different projects you’ll work closely together with experts from other teams (Vision, Electronic, Systems, Software).
You’ll perform a variety of tasks that range from:
- Concept development
- Analysing project requirements and perform technical calculations
- Mechanical systems design using CAD
- Creating production drawings
- Collaborating with external suppliers
- Supporting manufacture, build and validation of systems
Creating project documentation
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Sciences with a background in mechanical design
- Knowledge of 3D CAD is required, preferably Siemens NX
- Experience with techniques such as 3D printing is an advantage
- You have a hands-on mentality and are able to assist in the assembly of prototypes
- Experience with mechanical systems is an advantage
- You have high standards and strive for perfection, but you can also be pragmatic in order to respect the deadlines and budget
- You communicate well and are able to work in team
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English is required (written and oral)
- You are eager to be a part of multi-disciplinary teams
- You take initiative to use all available resources to tackle a problem
At Octinion you will become part of an innovative, challenging work environment with an entrepreneurial atmosphere. Since we are a young company the career opportunities are ample. We will give you the training you require to further develop your expertise and knowledge. You’ll work from our main office in Leuven.
Mail us your CV and letter of application
Are you interested in a challenging job in a young and innovative atmosphere? Send in your CV and letter of application, mentioning the job you’re applying for to email@example.com. In case you still have questions or you want more information, you can always give us a call.