Automation Engineer (Leuven)
You're responsible for electromechanical engineering of the automation solutions for our commercial project activities
As an Automation Engineer in our projects team, you'll develop automation software. You're responsible for the electromechanical engineering of the automation solutions that are being developed for our customers. Next to selecting electrical and pneumatic components, you'll design, implement and test the PLC software.
- You have a Master in Industrial or Engineering Sciences (or equivalent through experience)
- Knowledge of PLC control systems and programming is a must (preferably Beckhoff). Experience with design and cabling of electrical cabinets is an assets. Experience with servo technology and pneumatic systems is an asset.
- Any self-taught technical knowledge is a strong advantage.
- You have high standards and strive for perfection, but you also know how to be pragmatic in order to respect the deadlines and budget.
- You communicate well and are able to work in team.
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English is required (written and oral).
At Octinion you will become part of an innovative, challenging work environment with an entrepreneurial atmosphere. Since we are a young company the career opportunities are ample. We will give you the training you require to further develop your expertise and knowledge. You’ll work from our main office in Leuven.
Mail us your CV and letter of application
Are you interested in a challenging job in a young and innovative atmosphere? Send in your CV and letter of application, mentioning the job you’re applying for to email@example.com. In case you still have questions or you want more information, you can always give us a call.