AI Engineer (Leuven)
As an AI Engineer you'll design Artificial Intelligence solutions for our commercial projects
As an AI Engineer, you'll take accountability of the design and training of the AI modules used in our products and solutions. You're passionate about new frameworks and technologies; always on the look-out for new solutions.
We focus on a multidisciplinary approach, which implies that you'll work closely together with your colleagues who specialize in mechanics, electronics and vision. You'll become part of a team that handles commercial projects, primarily for the agriculture and food industry.
- You have a Master in Industrial or Engineering Sciences (or equivalent through experience)
- You have hands-on experience with Artificial Intelligence projects. Solid knowledge of Python and experience with deep learning frameworks is a must.
- Experience with cloud platforms, such as AWS is an asset.
- Any self-taught technical knowledge is a strong advantage.
- You have high standards and strive for perfection, but you also know how to be pragmatic in order to respect the deadlines and budget.
- You communicate well and are able to work in team.
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English is required (written and oral).
At Octinion you will become part of an innovative, challenging work environment with an entrepreneurial atmosphere. Since we are a young company the career opportunities are ample. We will give you the training you require to further develop your expertise and knowledge. You'll work at our main office in Leuven.
Mail us your CV and letter of application
Are you interested in a challenging job in a young and innovative atmosphere? Send in your CV and letter of application, mentioning the job you’re applying for to email@example.com. In case you still have questions or you want more information, you can always give us a call.