Technician Electrical Assembly (temporary position)(Leuven)
You’ll help us with the assembly of a batch of robots as a technician.
You’ll join our production team as a Technician for the electrical assembly of our autonomous platforms.
As we’re rolling out a bigger production batch, this is a temporary position for about 3 to 6 months, in order to get our production order ready.
- You’re a hands-on person, with experience in electrical assembly. You can read electrical schemes.
- You have high standards and strive for perfection, but you also know how to be pragmatic in order to respect the deadlines and budget.
- You communicate well and are able to work in team.
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch is required.
- You have a drivers’ license type B
At Octinion you’ll become part of an innovative, challenging work environment with an entrepreneurial atmosphere. You’ll get on the job training.
This is a temporary position at our Leuven office. We offer a full-time working schedule in the office. You’ll be employed with an interim contract.
Mail us your CV and letter of application
Are you interested in a challenging job in a young and innovative atmosphere? Send in your CV and letter of application, mentioning the job you’re applying for to email@example.com. In case you still have questions or you want more information, you can always give us a call.