Team Leader Mechatronics (Leuven)
To expand our fast-growing team, Octinion is currently looking for a team leader for the mechatronics team.
As mechatronic team leader you’ll be responsible for:
- Mechatronic system design for several internal and external projects
- Setting up specifications, requirements, test plans and planning for the mechatronic system design
- Mechatronic component selection and sizing (sensors, actuators, motors, …)
- Cooperation between different technologies and teams such as software, mechanics, electrics/electronics, … to reach the project goal
- Technical guidance of multidisciplinary teams
- Timing/budget estimation and planning
- You have a Master’s in Engineering Sciences (or equivalent through experience), preferably in Mechatronics
- You have at least a first work experience in a mechatronic environment and you love to combine your technical skills with coaching and project management skills
- Basic interest in and knowledge of different technology domains as software, mechanics, electrics, electronics, ... is required. Profound knowledge of motors, actuators and/or sensors is an asset.
- You have strong project management skills
- Any self-taught technical knowledge is a strong advantage
- You have high standards and strive for perfection, but you can also be pragmatic in order to respect the deadlines and budget
- You communicate well and are able to work in team
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English is required (written and oral)
Welcome to the home of innovation: Octinion is the world leader in agricultural robotics, bringing together a unique mix of engineering skills in Leuven and Roeselare. At Octinion you’ll become part of an innovative, challenging work environment with an entrepreneurial atmosphere. Since we are a young but fast-growing company the career opportunities are ample.
You'll work at the Leuven office, and will occasionally visit our offices in Roeselare.
Mail us your CV and letter of application
Are you interested in a challenging job in a young and innovative atmosphere? Send in your CV and letter of application, mentioning the job you’re applying for to firstname.lastname@example.org. In case you still have questions or you want more information, you can always give us a call.