TEAM LEADER MECHATRONICS
To expand our fast-growing team, Octinion is currently looking for a team leader for the mechatronics team.
As mechatronic team leader you’ll be responsible for:
- Mechatronic system design for several internal and external projects
- Setting up specifications, requirements, test plans and planning for the mechatronic system design
- Mechatronic component selection and sizing (sensors, actuators, motors, …)
- Cooperation between different technologies and teams such as software, mechanics, electrics/electronics, … to reach the project goal
- Technical guidance of multidisciplinary teams
- Timing/budget estimation and planning
- You have a Master’s in Engineering Sciences (or equivalent through experience), preferably in Mechatronics
- You have at least a first work experience in a mechatronic environment and you love to combine your technical skills with coaching and project management skills
- Basic interest in and knowledge of different technology domains as software, mechanics, electrics, electronics, ... is required. Profound knowledge of motors, actuators and/or sensors is an asset.
- You have strong project management skills
- Any self-taught technical knowledge is a strong advantage
- You have high standards and strive for perfection, but you can also be pragmatic in order to respect the deadlines and budget
- You communicate well and are able to work in team
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English is required (written and oral)
Welcome to the home of innovation: Octinion is the world leader in agricultural robotics, bringing together a unique mix of engineering skills in Leuven and Roeselare. At Octinion you’ll become part of an innovative, challenging work environment with an entrepreneurial atmosphere. Since we are a young but fast-growing company the career opportunities are ample.
Mail us your CV and letter of application
Are you interested in a challenging job in a young and innovative atmosphere? Send in your CV and letter of application, mentioning the job you’re applying for to email@example.com. In case you still have questions or you want more information, you can always give us a call.