Senior Control Engineer (Leuven)
You’ll expand our team as a designer of control systems for autonomous navigation systems and robotics and other projects. Matlab and Simulink have no secrets for you.
Your tasks will consist of the design of control systems in Matlab and Simulink for customer projects as well as internal product development. Control model derivation, system and parameter identification, first evaluations and tests will be part of the job. You will also be tasked with the design of data analysis and state estimation algorithms. Example applications are autonomous navigation and robotics control. This will be performed in close collaboration with mechanical, electric, electronic and software engineers.
- You have a Master in Industrial Sciences or Master in Engineering Sciences (or equivalent through experience), with focus on control systems
- You are experienced in Matlab and Simulink. Knowledge of Matlab & Simulink coder is an advantage
- You have a few years of professional experience
- Any self-taught technical knowledge is a strong advantage
- You have high standards and strive for perfection, but you also know how to be pragmatic in order to respect the deadlines and budget.
- You communicate well and are able to work in team.
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English is required (written and oral).
At Octinion you’ll become part of an innovative, challenging work environment with an entrepreneurial atmosphere. Since we are a young company the career opportunities are ample. We will give you the training you require to further develop your expertise and knowledge. You'll work at our main office in Leuven.
Do you feel you would fit in our company, but you do not find yourself in the current openings? Feel free to make a spontaneous application by sending your CV and a letter of application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mail us your CV and letter of application
Are you interested in a challenging job in a young and innovative atmosphere? Send in your CV and letter of application, mentioning the job you’re applying for to email@example.com. In case you still have questions or you want more information, you can always give us a call.