As a Sales Engineer at Octinion you will be a key player in building our growth.
In a first phase you’ll primarily build up technical expertise and get to know our products, the market and our company. That’s why you’ll rotate on some jobs: you’ll be assistant project manager, and will do test and support. Next to that, you’ll do quite some business development, by means of market analysis and statistics. Your technical skills are the most important to us, as we strive to build innovative solutions for our clients.
Once you’re technically up to speed, your role will be clearly sales driven. You’ll represent Octinion at fairs and events, and will be in touch with prospects and clients defining the scope of projects, budgeting and timing. Depending on your interests, this can be a role situated in Belgium but also abroad, or can be focused on a specific market or product.
- You have a Master’s degree in Engineering Sciences (“Burgerlijk Ingenieur”)
- You are graduating this year or you have a first work experience of maximum a few years where you have developed your technical skills. Experience in sales is not necessary.
- You have very strong people skills: building relationships is something that goes naturally, you can easily talk to people you don’t know, you can think along with the client to come to solutions. You have a professional appearance.
- Experience in project management is an asset.
- You have high standards and strive for perfection, but you also know how to be pragmatic in order to respect the deadlines and budget.
- Flawless Dutch and English skills, both oral and written. Additional knowledge of French, German or Spanish are an asset.
At Octinion you’ll become part of an innovative, challenging work environment with an entrepreneurial atmosphere. Since we are a young company the career opportunities are ample. We will give you the training you require to further develop your expertise and knowledge.
Mail us your CV and letter of application
Are you interested in a challenging job in a young and innovative atmosphere? Send in your CV and letter of application, mentioning the job you’re applying for to email@example.com. In case you still have questions or you want more information, you can always give us a call.