Project Manager (Leuven)
You can effortlessly manage various internal and external projects
As Project Manager you’ll guide several engineers with the correct execution of their tasks. You oversee projects on a technical basis and work with different teams for each project. The ‘customer’ can be an internal client or an external customer, depending on the project. Your personal interests will define the types of projects you’ll be leading.
Your tasks will include:
- leading several projects simultaneously
- setting up specifications, requirements, test plans
- planning and allocation of teams to projects
- making decisions about component selection and sizing (sensors, actuators, motors, …)
- guaranteeing a smooth cooperation between different technologies such as software, mechanics, electrics/electronics, … to reach the project goal
- technical guidance of multidisciplinary teams
- responsible for timing/budget estimation and planning
- maintaining good relationship with internal and/or external clients
- You have a Master’s degree in engineering sciences, preferably in mechatronics
- You have a first work experience, preferably in a technical sector. Experience as project manager is not necessary, and is only an asset if you’ve worked in a mechatronic environment.
- Profound knowledge of motors, actuators and/or sensors is an asset
- Any (self-taught) technical knowledge about software, mechanics, electrics and electronics is a strong advantage
- You have strong project management skills
- You have high standards and strive for perfection, but you also know how to be pragmatic in order to respect the deadlines and budget
- You’re a team player and can communicate effectively with all types of people
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English is required (written and oral)
At Octinion you will become part of an innovative, challenging work environment with an entrepreneurial atmosphere. Since we are a young company the career opportunities are ample. You will be located in our main office in Leuven and on an occasional basis you will work at our other offices.
Do you feel you would fit in our company, but you do not find yourself in the current openings? Feel free to make a spontaneous application by sending your CV and a letter of application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mail us your CV and letter of application
Are you interested in a challenging job in a young and innovative atmosphere? Send in your CV and letter of application, mentioning the job you’re applying for to email@example.com. In case you still have questions or you want more information, you can always give us a call.