PROJECT DIRECTOR (Leuven)
Thanks to your organizational skills, our projects will be delivered even more successfully
The Octinion Technology Group is an R&D company where groundbreaking innovation lies at the heart of the group. For our commercial projects department, we’re currently looking for a Project Director.
As Project Director, you’ll be responsible for:
- Defining and following up on the milestones, specs and budgets in an organized way for all projects
- Project KPI tracking (time, cost and quality)
- Resource planning across the teams
- Identifying risks and opportunities
- Challenging the teams to drive excellence in project delivery
- Contributing to the technological roadmap of the group
- Making sure the dedicated team members in the different departments (sales, engineering, procurement, quality, production and recruitment) are aligned and up to date
- You have a Master’s degree in Engineering, preferably in mechatronics
- Thorough experience in project management, preferably in an innovative mechatronic industry or automotive
- You’re hands-on, you have the ability to understand complex mechatronics systems, you enjoy the combination of setting up a structured approach as well as getting things done yourself
- You have high standards and strive for perfection, but you also know how to be pragmatic in order to respect the deadlines and budget
- You communicate well and you’re are able to work in team
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English is required (written and oral)
At Octinion you’ll become part of an innovative, challenging work environment with an entrepreneurial atmosphere. Our organization culture is Teal, meaning that we focus very strongly on self-management, wholeness and evolutionary purpose – therefore it is important that you align with our purpose: being an innovator, collaborating with organizations world-wide to create disruptive solutions that help to use earth’s resources in a sustainable way. Since we are a young company the opportunities are ample. We will give you the training you require to further develop your expertise and knowledge.
Mail us your CV and letter of application
Are you interested in a challenging job in a young and innovative atmosphere? Send in your CV and letter of application, mentioning the job you’re applying for to firstname.lastname@example.org. In case you still have questions or you want more information, you can always give us a call.