Project Assistant (Leuven)
Want to be in charge of all the non-technical follow-up of our innovation projects?
As a Project Assistant, you will be handling all project related administration. You’ll be taking meeting notes and following up on the action points. You’ll be taking care of manuals and other project documentation. Your ultimate goal? Making sure our Engineers get to focus on what they do best: engineering the future!
- You have a Master’s degree
- A first relevant work experience can be an asset but is not a must
- You’re hands-on, you enjoy the combination of setting up a structured approach as well as getting things done yourself
- You are interested in technology
- You have high standards and strive for perfection, but you also know how to be pragmatic in order to respect the deadlines and budget.
- You communicate well and are able to write texts that are easy to read, clear and correct
- You’re are able to work in team.
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English is required (written and oral). French is a plus.
Welcome to the home of innovation: Octinion is the world leader in agricultural robotics, bringing together a unique mix of engineering skills in Leuven and Roeselare. At Octinion you’ll become part of an innovative, challenging work environment with an entrepreneurial atmosphere. Since we are a young but fast-growing company the career opportunities are ample. You'll work at the main office in Leuven.
Mail us your CV and letter of application
Are you interested in a challenging job in a young and innovative atmosphere? Send in your CV and letter of application, mentioning the job you’re applying for to firstname.lastname@example.org. In case you still have questions or you want more information, you can always give us a call.