You’ll be the driving force behind the strategic product development program
Octinion is moving its Agriculture group from a project to a product driven organization in order to secure its global leading position by delivering a modular Strawberry picker platform for the horticulture. Therefore, Octinion is looking for a Program Manager to lead this phase.
As Program Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Driving and monitoring the strategic product development program
- Program KPI tracking (time, cost and quality)
- Identifying of risks and opportunities
- Driving the right global requirements and product roadmap
- Making sure the dedicated team members in the different departments (sales, engineering, procurement, quality and production) are aligned and up to date
- First contact and face to the customer for the pilot project
- You have a Master’s degree in Engineering, preferably in mechatronics
- Ample experience in system development in an innovative mechatronic industry or automotive including understanding of a global product release. Experience in leading development projects with 20-30 FTE is an asset.
- You’re hands-on, you have the ability to understand complex mechatronics systems, you enjoy the combination of setting up a structured approach as well as getting things done yourself
- You have high standards and strive for perfection, but you also know how to be pragmatic in order to respect the deadlines and budget
- You communicate well and you’re are able to work in team
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English is required (written and oral)
Mail us your CV and letter of application
Are you interested in a challenging job in a young and innovative atmosphere? Send in your CV and letter of application, mentioning the job you’re applying for to email@example.com. In case you still have questions or you want more information, you can always give us a call.