Product Director Robotics (Leuven)
For our new Robotics product company we’re looking for a Product Director to ensure growth
The Octinion Technology Group is an R&D company where groundbreaking innovation lies at the heart of the group. For our robotics products we have recently created a spin-out which can focus autonomously on this market and continue to improve the product range and develop new ideas. To boost the commercialization, we’re currently looking for a Product Director.
Your job will include:
- Product management for the existing product range
- Sales and business development from A to Z, from defining the core target group, to reaching out to them and selling the products
- Setting out the road map in close collaboration with the team
- Management of dealer and customer relations
- You have a strong technical background and have proven mechatronic knowledge, through education or experience
- You have about 10 years of experience in a similar role, in technological products with mechatronics angle
- You have very strong people skills: building relationships is something that goes naturally, you can easily talk to people you don’t know, you can think along with the client to come to solutions. You have a professional appearance.
- Experience in project management is an asset.
- You have high standards and strive for perfection, but you also know how to be pragmatic in order to respect the deadlines and budget.
- Flawless Dutch and English skills, both oral and written. Additional knowledge of French, German or Spanish are an asset.
At Octinion you’ll become part of an innovative, challenging work environment with an entrepreneurial atmosphere. Our organization culture is Teal, meaning that we focus very strongly on self-management, wholeness and evolutionary purpose – therefore it is important that you align with our purpose: supply robotic application developers with mobility solutions. Since we are a young company the opportunities are ample. We will give you the training you require to further develop your expertise and knowledge.
Mail us your CV and letter of application
Are you interested in a challenging job in a young and innovative atmosphere? Send in your CV and letter of application, mentioning the job you’re applying for to email@example.com. In case you still have questions or you want more information, you can always give us a call.