You’re a jack-of-all-trades in our operational department, involved in purchase and fleet
As Operations Officer, you’ll be involved in all operations needed to support our engineers. The operations team makes sure that the business runs smoothly, so you’ll play an important role in making that happen!
Your main responsibility will be purchase:
- Order & delivery: you’ll place orders for technical material and overhead, and follow-up on delivery
- Supplier management: you’ll evaluate suppliers, negotiate with new and existing suppliers
- You’ll ensure stock management, manage item lists and price lists, etc within our ERP system
- Management: you’ll continuously strive to optimize the purchase flow and procedures
Apart from purchase, your tasks will include:
- Fleet: management of our car fleet, reporting and problem-solving
- Facility management: ensuring the processes and operations run smoothly
- Marketing: depending on your interests and skills, this can vary from giving support to the marketing manager, to managing events and production of material
- As we’re a fast-growing team, possibilities are ample: it’s up to you to shape your career at Octinion!
Possibility for Business Traineeship
Depending on your profile and interests, this function can also be set up as a formal business traineeship, in which you will get the opportunity to discover all different aspects of our back-office. This way, you’ll have room to find out what your real interests are. In this traineeship we will define different domains in which you’ll get a few projects throughout the year. This way, you’ll not only discover the fields of purchase, fleet and administration, you will also get in touch with other domains such as marketing, sales, product management, accounting, controlling, reporting, HR, recruiting, … depending on your interest. The traineeship will prepare you for a management role, of which the trajectory will be shaped in the course of your traineeship.
- You have a Master’s degree in Applied Economic Sciences, Commercial Engineering, Communication or another relevant degree
- Experience with ERP systems is a plus
- You have strong negotiation skills
- You’re hands-on, you enjoy the combination of setting up a structured approach as well as getting things done yourself. Above all you are a solution-oriented problem-solver.
- You are interested in technology
- You have high standards and strive for perfection, but you also know how to be pragmatic in order to respect the deadlines and budget
- You communicate well and are able to work in team
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English is required (written and oral), French is a plus
At Octinion you will become part of an innovative, challenging work environment with an entrepreneurial atmosphere. Since we are a young company the career opportunities are ample. We will give you the training you require to further develop your expertise and knowledge. You'll work at our main office in Leuven.
Mail us your CV and letter of application
Are you interested in a challenging job in a young and innovative atmosphere? Send in your CV and letter of application, mentioning the job you’re applying for to firstname.lastname@example.org. In case you still have questions or you want more information, you can always give us a call.