You’ll create drawings and concepts in NX
As an NX Designer, you’ll be responsible for visualizing concepts in 3D models, creating 2D drawings and finalizing the integration. Your field of expertise includes part modelling, assembly and sheetmetal design in Siemens NX.
A selection of your tasks:
- 2D drawings, part modelling, assembly and sheetmetal design in Siemens NX
- Supporting the mechanical engineers in the realization of prototypes
- Support testing and evaluation of prototypes
- Preferably, you have a bachelor’s degree in Mechanics.
- You are skilled in using Siemens NX.
- Any self-taught technical knowledge is a strong advantage.
- You have a hands-on approach for mechanical tasks.
- You have high standards and strive for perfection, but you also know how to be pragmatic to respect the deadlines and budget.
- You communicate well and can work in team.
- Excellent knowledge of English is required (written and oral).
At Octinion you will become part of an innovative, challenging work environment with an entrepreneurial atmosphere. Since we are a young company the career opportunities are ample. We will give you the training you require to further develop your expertise and knowledge. You’ll preferably work at the Roeselare office, but we can also support this job at the Leuven office.
Mail us your CV and letter of application
Are you interested in a challenging job in a young and innovative atmosphere? Send in your CV and letter of application, mentioning the job you’re applying for to email@example.com. In case you still have questions or you want more information, you can always give us a call.