Mechatronic Design Engineer (Roeselare)
You’ll work on mechatronic systems from idea to design, from realization to testing
To expand our mechatronics team in Roeselare, Octinion is currently looking for a mechatronic design engineer.
As a Mechatronic Design Engineer, you’ll be responsible for visualizing concepts in 3D models. Creating 2D drawings and finalizing the integration: that will be your job! Your field of expertise includes hydraulics and pneumatics, but you’ll also supervise design aspects during the follow up, assembly and testing.
A selection of your tasks:
- Create 3D models
- 2D drawings
- Design hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Component selection, communicate with suppliers
- Follow up on realization of prototypes, support when required
- Support testing and evaluation of prototypes
- Ad hoc you’ll mentor students and interns and share your experience with them
- You have a master’s degree in Engineering Sciences (or equivalent through experience) preferably in the field of mechatronics.
- Experience with hydraulics and pneumatics is a must.
- Experience with CAD software and making 2D drawings is required. Knowledge of NX is an advantage.
- Any self-taught technical knowledge is a strong advantage.
- You have high standards and strive for perfection, but you also know how to be pragmatic to respect the deadlines and budget.
- You communicate well and can work in team.
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English is required (written and oral).
At Octinion you will become part of an innovative, challenging work environment with an entrepreneurial atmosphere. Since we are a young company the career opportunities are ample. We will give you the training you require to further develop your expertise and knowledge.
You'll work at the Roeselare office, and occasionally will visit our Leuven office.
Do you feel you would fit in our company, but you do not find yourself in the current openings? Feel free to make a spontaneous application by sending your CV and a letter of application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mail us your CV and letter of application
Are you interested in a challenging job in a young and innovative atmosphere? Send in your CV and letter of application, mentioning the job you’re applying for to email@example.com. In case you still have questions or you want more information, you can always give us a call.