Do you want to be part of the steep growth of an SME?
As a Management Trainee at Octinion, one thing is certain: you’ll be part of a company in full gear! At the moment we have 30 employees located in one central office in Leuven. In the coming year we’ll be opening several new offices and recruit various profiles across these offices to become at least double our current size.
To fully support this growth, strong central services need to be built up. As a Management Trainee you’ll be the part of this: you’ll discover the various domains such as general management, finance, HR, marketing, sales, business development, facilities, legal, purchase, accounting and everything that comes along with it.
In a first phase you’ll be involved in the different domains, allowing you to grow at top speed! Afterwards one of the domains will become yours. And you can dream big… Business development, sales, purchase, … or even become the CFO of our group!
- You have a Master’s degree and you have an interest in economics
- You’re hands-on, you enjoy the combination of setting up a structured approach as well as getting things done yourself
- You are interested in technology
- You have high standards and strive for perfection, but you also know how to be pragmatic in order to respect the deadlines and budget
- You communicate well and are able to work in team
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English is required (written and oral). Knowledge of French and/or German is a plus.
- You are flexible and are willing to travel. As we’re also opening up offices abroad soon, a career as an expat may be a possibility too.
You’ll be located mainly in Leuven or Zemst. You’ll be travelling to the other offices occasionally.
Octinion is a fast growing innovative R&D company active in mechatronic product development, mainly in the agricultural and food industry. At Octinion you will become part of an innovative, challenging work environment with an entrepreneurial atmosphere.
Mail us your CV and letter of application
Are you interested in a challenging job in a young and innovative atmosphere? Send in your CV and letter of application, mentioning the job you’re applying for to email@example.com. In case you still have questions or you want more information, you can always give us a call.