(Junior) IT Specialist
You’ll be the point of contact for all IT related questions, both for infrastructure as for enterprise applications.
You will become part of a strong, fast growing company where you will be responsible for managing the IT infrastructure across several sites of the company. We have a server park that consists both of physical servers located in Leuven and cloud servers. Half of our users are Windows users, the other half Linux. Most of our servers are Linux. Our IT infrastructure is crucial for our activities worldwide.
As our (Junior) IT Specialist, you will ensure maximum up time of our IT infrastructure. You’ll help install, configure and deploy systems in a manner that maximizes security, ease of maintenance and performance. You’ll be responsible for the roll-out and integration of enterprise applications, such as ERP, Wiki and issue management. You’ll be our first line of support for IT related issues.
- You have a technical background
- Having a first experience can be an asset but is not mandatory
- Your technical skills include Windows system administration Win7, Win10, Linux basics, Networking basics and Active Directory. Knowledge of Win 2012 R2, Linux advanced, Bash / Python, Puppet, Samba and/or Atlassian tools (Confluence, Jira, Stash) are an asset.
- You have high standards and strive for perfection, but you also know how to be pragmatic in order to respect the deadlines and budget.
- You communicate well and are able to work in team as well as autonomously
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English is required (written and oral)
Octinion is a fast growing innovative R&D company active in mechatronic product development, mainly in the agricultural and food industry. At Octinion you will become part of an innovative, challenging work environment with an entrepreneurial atmosphere.
Mail us your CV and letter of application
Are you interested in a challenging job in a young and innovative atmosphere? Send in your CV and letter of application, mentioning the job you’re applying for to email@example.com. In case you still have questions or you want more information, you can always give us a call.