(Junior) IT Generalist
You’ll be the point of contact for all IT related questions, both for infrastructure as for enterprise applications.
As ICT Generalist you’ll keep the overview of all ICT activities. You'll take the lead to properly develop and implement the ICT policy and ensure that tasks are completed efficiently. You're the local point of contact for about 50 ICT users (and growing rapidly), assisting them with all questions regarding hardware and software. You're part of the support department and report to its manager.
A selection of tasks:
- acquire, register and manage an overview of the entire ICT infrastructure
- following up and giving advice regarding purchases, current ICT topics and current projects
- advising and supporting employees about hardware and software applications
- ensuring that the system and network are performant in terms of safety
- management of software applications (installation, updates)
- following-up of day-to-day ICT assignments
- installing new equipment (PC, laptop, printer, ...)
- maintenance and repair of the existing equipment
- when new employees start, you make sure that all necessary devices are set up at startup
- taking care of the data backup
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in IT
- A first working experience is an advantage
- You can manage a pool of Windows systems through ActiveDirectory
- You know or are willing to learn how to manage Linux servers
- You communicate well and are able to work in team as well as independently. You’re assertive and dare to take initiatives
- You’re pragmatic and solution-oriented
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English is required (written and oral)
At Octinion you will become part of an innovative, challenging work environment with an entrepreneurial atmosphere. You’ll even have a leading role, building up the ICT department. Since we are a young company the career opportunities are ample. We will give you the training you require to further develop your expertise and knowledge.
Mail us your CV and letter of application
Are you interested in a challenging job in a young and innovative atmosphere? Send in your CV and letter of application, mentioning the job you’re applying for to email@example.com. In case you still have questions or you want more information, you can always give us a call.