Become the single point of contact for all HR related matters
At Octinion we’re in full expansion: we have 30 people on board but we’re growing fast. To support our growth, we’re looking for an HR generalist who will be responsible for all HR related matters, such as:
- Onboarding and offboarding
- HR strategy, including all processes and procedures
- Review cycle and appraisals
- Training and development
- Employer branding
This position is currently only part-time. In the future this will become a full-time job. We can support a full-time position if you’re willing to take on board other tasks in other domains such as marketing, administration and/or finance.
- You have a Master’s degree in an HR related domain, such as psychology or economics
- You have at least a few years of experience in different HR domains
- You’re hands-on, you enjoy the combination of setting up a structured approach as well as getting things done yourself
- You are interested in technology
- You have high standards and strive for perfection, but you also know how to be pragmatic in order to respect the deadlines and budget.
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English is required (written and oral). French is a plus.
- You are flexible and are willing to travel
- Our ideal candidate is currently looking for a part-time position. In the future this will become a full-time job. We can support a full-time position if you’re willing to take on board other tasks in other domains such as marketing, accounting, administration or finance.
You’ll be based in Leuven or Zemst but you’ll be travelling to the other offices occasionally.
Octinion is a fast growing innovative R&D company active in mechatronic product development, mainly in the agricultural and food industry. At Octinion you will become part of an innovative, challenging work environment with an entrepreneurial atmosphere.
Mail us your CV and letter of application
Are you interested in a challenging job in a young and innovative atmosphere? Send in your CV and letter of application, mentioning the job you’re applying for to email@example.com. In case you still have questions or you want more information, you can always give us a call.