Group Finance Manager
The Octinion Group is looking for a Finance Manager to bring our financial and business reporting to the next level.
As Group Finance Manager, you’re responsible for the financial reporting and follow-up of the companies within the Octinion Group. As a fast growing company, you’ll face a lot of challenges where you’ll be improving, consolidating and setting up quite some financial processes. You’ll lead a team of experts whom will help you book results.
Your tasks will be part of a variety of financial areas:
- You’ll manage the financial and business reporting, cashflow and results of the company. You’ll check if the financial reporting is showing the actual situation. Apart from financial reporting, you’ll also take care of management reporting, coordinating the periodic closing and consolidate the results.
- You’ll be responsible for compliance within the group, Belgian GAAP and fiscal laws. Both for daily management of the different entities, as for specific situations such as starting a new entity abroad. This means your knowledge will reach further than only Belgian standards. You’ll prepare the group for due diligence and play an active role to cover all financial aspects when looking at possible acquisitions. You’ll be the single point of contact for external audits.
- You’ll set up the yearly budgets and follow-up throughout the year, analyzing and reporting any changes between actuals and budget.
- You’ll be responsible for rolling out and setting up projects to automate the finance department and to improve efficiency.
- You’ll coach a growing team, where you’ll manage and supervise:
- Outgoing and incoming invoices
- Contacts and contracts with suppliers, both overhead (incl banks) as project suppliers
You’ll report directly to the CEO and will be part of the management team. In our growing team, the possibilities are ample. We prefer someone with the potential and ambition to become our (Group) CFO and/or someone who is eager to broaden its scope to include for example administration or other domains.
- You have a Master’s in Applied Economics or another relevant degree. A background in accounting and finance is a must.
- You have a limited work experience in a financial setting, preferably as a controller. Having experience in a relevant company is an asset (SME, fast growing SME, technological sector).
- You’re hands-on, you enjoy the combination of setting up a structured approach as well as getting things done yourself
- You have high standards and strive for perfection, but you also know how to be pragmatic in order to respect the deadlines and budget.
- You communicate well and are able to work in team.
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English is required (written and oral). French is a plus.
- You are flexible and are willing to travel
Welcome to the home of innovation: Octinion is the world leader in agricultural robotics, bringing together a unique mix of engineering skills in Leuven and Roeselare. At Octinion you’ll become part of an innovative, challenging work environment with an entrepreneurial atmosphere. Since we are a young but fast-growing company the career opportunities are ample.
Mail us your CV and letter of application
Are you interested in a challenging job in a young and innovative atmosphere? Send in your CV and letter of application, mentioning the job you’re applying for to email@example.com. In case you still have questions or you want more information, you can always give us a call.