Finance and Administration Officer
As our Finance and Administration Officer, you’re the number one go-to person for all administrative matters for the different companies in our group. From finance to HR, general administration to facilities or project reporting: you love the responsibility and variation that comes along with working at a fast-growing SME!
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Financial administration: you’ll book vendor bills, bank statements and journals to ensure our books are up to date at all times. You’ll assist in the period closings, VAT returns, payments and filing.
- Payroll and HR administration: you’ll cover all day-to-day HR administration tasks such as following up on leaves, new employee administration, small HR projects and payroll.
- Facility management: making sure that our offices are a nice place to be and that our visitors and staff always have everything they need. You’ll also be the first point of contact for visitors and for people who call.
- Project administration: you’ll validate and follow-up correct timesheet submission, weekly project reporting, budget follow-up and subsidy reporting.
- General administration such as mail management, filing …
As you’ll become part of a small team, you’ll be the back-up for your colleagues when necessary. This way you’ll also get in touch with areas such as recruitment, purchase, or general finance. Working in this small team that is responsible for a number of companies, requires you to be able to work independently and to take full responsibility in your tasks.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy or a finance related domain, or a relevant Master’s degree
- You have at least a first work experience in a similar role in an SME. Experience with ERP systems is a plus.
- You have high standards and strive for perfection, but you also know how to be pragmatic in order to respect the deadlines and budget.
- You’re hands-on, you enjoy the combination of setting up a structured approach as well as getting things done yourself. Above all you are solution-oriented.
- You communicate well and are able to work in team.
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English is required (written and oral). French is a plus.
At the Octinion Technology Group you will become part of an innovative, challenging work environment with an entrepreneurial atmosphere. Our organization culture is Teal, meaning that we focus very strongly on self-management, wholeness and evolutionary purpose. Since we are a young company the career opportunities are ample. We will give you the training you require to further develop your expertise and knowledge. You'll work at our main office in Leuven.
Mail us your CV and letter of application
Are you interested in a challenging job in a young and innovative atmosphere? Send in your CV and letter of application, mentioning the job you’re applying for to email@example.com. In case you still have questions or you want more information, you can always give us a call.