Field Support (The Netherlands)
Become our in-field first line of contact with strawberry growers, providing support and maintenance in The Netherlands.
To expand our support team, we're currently looking for a mechatronics support team member for the region of The Netherlands.
As Field Support Engineer, you’ll be responsible for the in-field first line of contact with the growers. Providing support and maintenance: that will be your job! Your field of expertise includes a basic understanding of mechanics and electrical schemes, for providing quick intervention in case of troubleshooting or maintenance, but also for testing the integration of the system.
A selection of your tasks:
- Following up on integration, testing and support of the robotic system
- Supporting testing and evaluation of the pilots
- Maintenance of the pilots, for example: replacing a gripper
- Understanding and interpreting electrical schemes for maintenance of components
- Performing electrical interventions with technical support from Belgium
- Providing clear and structured test reports and reports on support and maintenance
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Mechanics, preferably in the field of mechatronics.
- You have a hands-on approach for mechanical tasks
- Any self-taught technical knowledge is a strong advantage.
- You have high standards and strive for perfection, but you also know how to be pragmatic to respect the deadlines and budget.
- You communicate well and can work in team.
- Excellent knowledge of English and Dutch is required (written and oral).
At Octinion you'll become part of an innovative, challenging work environment with an entrepreneurial atmosphere. Since we are a young company the career opportunities are ample. We will give you the training you require to further develop your expertise and knowledge.
You'll work in The Netherlands, providing support to growers in the province of Limburg and surrounding provinces.
Mail us your CV and letter of application
Are you interested in a challenging job in a young and innovative atmosphere? Send in your CV and letter of application, mentioning the job you’re applying for to firstname.lastname@example.org. In case you still have questions or you want more information, you can always give us a call.