Are you an ambitious enthusiast who wants to be part of a fast growing SME?
Being an Executive Assistant to our CEO means having a big responsibility: making sure everything gets done. Your tasks will include everything that has to do with the handling of the to do list of the CEO: you’ll be following up on deadlines and chasing people, making meeting reports, travel planning, preparing briefings, preparing presentations, calendar management and you’ll give support to strategic projects such as setting up new branches. Another aspect is supporting the CEO in all financial reporting, such as cashflow planning. And you’ll dig into some of the challenges that show up in the growth of an SME becoming big fast.
As Octinion grows, and you’ll be knowing the company inside out, you can take up other challenges and grow with the company if desired.
- You have a Master’s degree and you have an interest in economics.
- You’re an excellent project manager: handling to do lists is what you like most!
- You’re hands-on, you enjoy the combination of setting up a structured approach as well as getting things done yourself
- You are interested in technology
- You have high standards and strive for perfection, but you also know how to be pragmatic in order to respect the deadlines and budget.
- You communicate well and are able to work in team.
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English is required (written and oral). French is a plus.
- You are flexible and are willing to travel
You’ll be part-time based in Zemst and Leuven but you’ll be travelling to the other offices occasionally.
Octinion is a fast growing innovative R&D company active in mechatronic product development, mainly in the agricultural and food industry. At Octinion you will become part of an innovative, challenging work environment with an entrepreneurial atmosphere.
Mail us your CV and letter of application
Are you interested in a challenging job in a young and innovative atmosphere? Send in your CV and letter of application, mentioning the job you’re applying for to email@example.com. In case you still have questions or you want more information, you can always give us a call.