You’ll create specifications of to be developed hardware, hardware architecture and design, and programming embedded components.
Your tasks will consist of electronic design and embedded programming. You will thus form the bridge between the software group and the electronics group. You will help create the specification of the to be developed hardware, and you will be involved in the hardware architecture and design, as well as programming embedded components such as microcontrollers.
- You have a Master in Industrial Sciences or Master in Engineering Sciences (or equivalent through experience), preferably in electronics
- You are experienced in embedded programming (microcontrollers) and have knowledge of programming in C and Python
- Knowledge of FPGA is an advantage
- Any self-taught technical knowledge is a strong advantage
- You have high standards and strive for perfection, but you also know how to be pragmatic in order to respect the deadlines and budget.
- You communicate well and are able to work in team.
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English is required (written and oral).
At Octinion you will become part of an innovative, challenging work environment with an entrepreneurial atmosphere. Since we are a young company the career opportunities are ample. We will give you the training you require to further develop your expertise and knowledge.
Do you feel you would fit in our company, but you do not find yourself in the current openings? Feel free to make a spontaneous application by sending your CV and a letter of application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mail us your CV and letter of application
Are you interested in a challenging job in a young and innovative atmosphere? Send in your CV and letter of application, mentioning the job you’re applying for to email@example.com. In case you still have questions or you want more information, you can always give us a call.