Embedded & Electronics Coordinator
You’ll design and test hardware, architecture and components and coordinate the Embedded & Electronics team.
Aiming at affordable top performance, Octinion uses its own custom electronics in its products. That’s why the Embedded & Electronics team plays an important role at our company.
The Embedded & Electronics Coordinator collaborates with the other expertise groups (software, integration, mechanics) to define the overall system architecture. You’ll be in charge of the specification, design and validation of the custom electronics. Additionally, your team is also responsible for firmware development for our custom electronics.
As Coordinator, you’ll be responsible for the task breakdown, planning and coaching of your team.
- You have a Master in Industrial Sciences or Master in Engineering Sciences (or equivalent through experience), preferably in electronics
- You have a first work experience and you love to combine your technical skills with coaching and project management skills
- Knowledge of FPGA is an advantage
- Programming experience is an advantage
- Any self-taught technical knowledge is a strong advantage
- You have high standards and strive for perfection, but you also know how to be pragmatic in order to respect the deadlines and budget.
- You communicate well and are able to work in team.
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English is required (written and oral).
At Octinion you’ll become part of an innovative, challenging work environment with an entrepreneurial atmosphere. Since we are a young company the career opportunities are ample. We will give you the training you require to further develop your expertise and knowledge.
Mail us your CV and letter of application
Are you interested in a challenging job in a young and innovative atmosphere? Send in your CV and letter of application, mentioning the job you’re applying for to email@example.com. In case you still have questions or you want more information, you can always give us a call.