You’ll design and test hardware, architecture and components.
Your tasks will consist of electronic design. You will help create the specification of the to be developed hardware, and you will be involved in the hardware architecture and design. Next to that, you’ll test and validate hardware.
- You have a Master in Industrial Sciences or Master in Engineering Sciences (or equivalent through experience), preferably in electronics
- Knowledge of FPGA is an advantage
- Programming knowledge is an advantage
- Any self-taught technical knowledge is a strong advantage
- You have high standards and strive for perfection, but you also know how to be pragmatic in order to respect the deadlines and budget.
- You communicate well and are able to work in team.
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English is required (written and oral).
At Octinion you’ll become part of an innovative, challenging work environment with an entrepreneurial atmosphere. Since we are a young company the career opportunities are ample. We will give you the training you require to further develop your expertise and knowledge.
Mail us your CV and letter of application
Are you interested in a challenging job in a young and innovative atmosphere? Send in your CV and letter of application, mentioning the job you’re applying for to firstname.lastname@example.org. In case you still have questions or you want more information, you can always give us a call.